Our record of exceptional legal service speaks for itself.
The suite of legal services
provided by O’Keefe & Associates includes:
- Insolvency Related Services. Advising and assisting clients with workouts, assignments for the benefit of creditors, Chapter 11 reorganizations, and all litigation and transactional matters relating thereto.
- Landlord Representation. Sean A. O’Keefe is licensed to practice before the Unites States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, two courts where “mega” retail bankruptcy cases are routinely filed. The Firm represents a number of landlords in cases such as Toys-R-Us, Kmart and Sears.
- Civil Litigation. Representing clients in business litigation matters in all state and federal courts within the State of California.
- Federal Appellate Practice. Representing clients in federal appellate matters where the underlying case involves an insolvency or bankruptcy related matter, or a business litigation matter (contracts disputes, business torts, etc.).
- Corporate Transactions. The Firm advises clients on corporate acquisitions, financing, and recapitalizations.
- Opinions. The Firm provides substantive consolidation opinions, enforceability opinions, and other specialty opinions relating to business and insolvency related matters.
Of Counsel Assignments
Sean A. O’Keefe, the firm’s principal, also works with law firms throughout California, in an “Of Counsel” capacity, on bankruptcy, insolvency and complex litigation matters. In a typical assignment, Mr. O’Keefe will be employed to assist another law firm with a case outside the other firm’s usual practice areas or to serve as an additional senior level attorney resource on a larger case.